These types of digital coins are similar to Bitcoin and run on a distributed network but run on a different platform called Scrypt.
Based on their proprietary technology, they have launched a 5MH/s and 25MH/s miner for sale. While these numbers are much smaller than current Bitcoin ASIC hardware, based on their current GPU competitors, these are indeed powerful machines.
Let the new ASIC mining arms race begin!!
30% Deposit Required: £405. Total price: £1350.
($2,357 CDN + HST, Freight, Duty)
- Hashrate: >= 5 Mh/s speed
- Power consumption: <= 100w
- Contains one Viper board
- Enclosure : 1u Rack mountable
30% Deposit Required: £1635. Total price: £5450.
($9,498 CDN +HST, Freight, Duty)
- Hashrate: >= 25 Mh/s speed
- Power consumption: <= 600w
- Contains five stacked Viper boards hashing at 5 Mh/s each or higher
- Enclosure : 6u Rack mountable